>>Home >>Courses >>Long Stay / Academic Year<<
Print page
English Courses

Academic Year / Long Stay in England

Academic Year / Long Stay Courses

For those who want
or need to enter a British university, or to get a solid English language background, an Academic Year course or Long Stay course is what you need. Depending on the options you choose, you can do either intensive or semi-intensive academic year or long stay courses.

Academic Year courses

Academic Year courses usually run from October through to May or June (30 - 40 weeks).

Long Stay courses

Long Stay courses can be anywhere between 12 - 30 weeks.

Do an Academic Year / Long Stay Course at:
Bell Centres
Cambridge Centre for English Studies - Intensive Courses
Cambridge Centre for English Studies - Semi-Intensive Courses
OISE Cambridge - Language & Culture (long stay)
Sussex English Language Centre - Study Year (24, 36, 44 weeks)