>>Home >>Courses >>Exams Courses<<
Print page
English Courses

Exams Courses in England

Examinations Courses - IELTS, FCE, Advanced, TOEIC, TOEFL

From Cambridge exams like First Certificate of English (FCE), Advanced, Proficiency, to IELTS.

General English Courses

Who are Exams courses for?
You may need an English Exam qualification to study at a British university or to get a job.


University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate - Internationally recognised exam qualifications - FCE (First Certificate in English) and CAE (Cambridge Advanced English)
Do an UCLES course at:
OISE - Exams preparation
Sussex English Language Centre - First Certificate
Sussex English Language Centre - Advanced


International English Language Testing System - A minimum of level 7 is required to study at most British Universities or to work in the National Health Service Do a IELTS course at:
Cambridge Centre for English Studies - IELTS
Sussex English Language Centre - IELTS


Test of English for International Communication
Do an TOEIC course at:
Sussex English Language Centre - TOEIC


Test of English as a Foreign Language
Do an TOEFL course at:
Sussex English Language Centre - TOEFL